THE CODERDOJO INDIANA GRANT FUND
CoderDojo Indiana is excited to support Indiana-based CoderDojo clubs with equipment and financial resources they need to provide computer science education to Hoosier students. Priorities of the fund include projects that:
- Enrich students learning experiences
- Facilitate access to CoderDojo for low income students
- Increase the sustainability of the CoderDojo program in a given community
Dojo & Request Eligibility
All Dojos will be eligible to submit one request of up to $500 per grant cycle. Requests for more than $500 may be considered at the discretion of the grant committee. Please email Courtney Lambert at firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting a request exceeding $500.
Eligible Dojos will meet the following conditions:
- Currently operating in the state of Indiana with plans to operate for at least two additional calendar years from the date of grant award
- Aligned with best practices as defined by CoderDojo Foundation
- Currently in good standing CoderDojo Indiana attendance and student evaluation policies
- Note: Dojos may submit retroactive attendance data to meet this requirement
Preference may be given to requests that meet one or more of the following conditions:
- Benefits multiple Dojos
- Supports the implementation of multiple activities at the Dojo
- Significantly contributes to the long-term sustainability of the Dojo
- May receive support from additional funders or donors
The CoderDojo Grant Fund will be open for applications from Tuesday August 1 at 8:00AM through Tuesday August 15 at 5:00PM. Click here to access the application!
Please contact Courtney Lambert at email@example.com with any questions!