TechPoint Foundation for Youth has taken the lead on implementing the US2020 plan in Indianapolis. With the support of our Guiding Coalition partners, we are recruiting STEM professionals to work with vetted, high-impact programs in order to significantly increase STEM mentoring opportunities for girls, minorities, and low-income youth.
We worked with our founding corporate partners, as well as the superintendents of each of our school districts, to decide on the schools and community center sites we support with US2020 programming.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Indianapolis
- Keenan Stahl Unit
- LeGore Unit
- Lilly Unit
- Wheeler-Dowe Unit
Indianapolis Public Schools
- Washington Irving School 14
- Thomas D. Gregg School 15
- James Russell Lowell School 51
- Eliza A. Blaker School 55
- Harshman Magnet Middle School
- Arsenal Technical High School
- Center for Inquiry II
- Indian Creek Elementary School
- Sunnyside Elementary School
- McKenzie Center for Innovation & Technology
- Central Elementary School
- Lincoln Middle School
- Pike High School & Pike Freshman Center
The Speak Easy CoderDojo
- Avondale Meadows YMCA
TPF4Y has partnered with the STEM Education Research Institute (SERI) at IUPUI to help facilitate the evaluation procedures we use for students, volunteers, school facilitators, etc. Please find our Year 1 and Year 2 evaluation reports below.